This U.S. Master in Sports Law is the only offering in the market created with an external industry perspective. As the program was developed, leading sports industry professionals and law firms were consulted in order to ascertain the skills and knowledge that students would need in order to best position themselves for employment upon graduation.
Qualified students will earn a professional degree –ISDE’s innovative U.S. Master in Sports Law – over the course of 10 months of intensive classroom study in New York City, and another three to four months of hands-on internship experience with a leading sports organization in the United States, Europe or elsewhere (longer internships may, in some cases, be possible with the agreement of the student and host organization).
Courses provide foundational instruction on the sports industry combined with specific training in sports and law.
The program’s prestigious faculty represents many of the world’s top sporting organizations, including:
Furthermore, guest lecturers include the world sporting community’s most respected lawyers, agents, and managers. Networking events and practical workshops held at leading law firms and sports organizations in New York City, Miami and Europe will complement the coursework.
In addition to the academically rigorous curriculum, the program offers students outstanding networking opportunities with peers at ISDE and colleagues from across the sports industry community. Together, these opportunities will prepare graduates to succeed in the next phases of their careers.
The U.S. Master in Sports Law is a Master Degree open to highly motivated professionals offered and issued by a European institution, as ISDE, focused on the practical legal training of the students and on providing them hands-on experience on the industry.
Why choose the U.S. Master in Sports Law?
- Learn from industry leaders - The program’s prestigious faculty represents many of the world’s top sports organizations.
- Acquire high-demand skills - Courses provide foundational instruction on the sports industry combined with specific training in sports and law.
- Expand your knowledge with courses focused on sports law, entertainment and negotiation.
- Built a strong network in the sports industry studying the program and doing an internship in a sports organization or law firm.
- Study in New York City, the sports capital of the world, the only program focused on Sports Law and entertainment.
- You will obtain a professional degree: ISDE’s innovative U.S. Master in Sports Law.
- You will do a hands-on internship experience with a leading sports organization or law firm in the United States, Europe or elsewhere. This will give you enough network, confidence and knowledge to succeed in your professional career.
- Networking events and practical workshops held at leading law firms and sports organizations in New York City will complement the coursework.