This Master has been designed to train highly qualified professionals in the regulatory sector, for innovative companies who are developing cutting edge products in the fields of medicine and food.
Continually evolving laws and regulations are driving the demand for professionals who are experts in regulatory matters, and who can help companies bring medical and food products to the market in the most effective way possible.
Why choose the Master in Pharmacy Law, Industrial Drug & Food Regulatory
- Global training in order to stand out in the regulatory sector of the pharmaceutical and food industries.
- Organized in differentiated blocks, comprised of different subjects depending on the specific geographical territory, facilitating student choice based on their needs.
- An up to date and global vision of the sector in which you are active.
- Qualified training of your company's staff granted by ISDE (a prestigious institution in legal Masters from a practical perspective) and leading experts.
- Access to an exclusive network of contacts with experts (regulatory agencies, industry and law firms).