This Master in International Sports Law has been designed for graduates in Law and other people interested in developing their careers in the Sports Law World.
The applicants must be able to attend and dedicate one year to the programme as a full-time student.
It is also compulsory for all the students to have a a very good command of English language, as this will be the official language of the program and therefore all the lectures will be given in English.
Why should you choose this program?
- The Master´s faculty is composed by the most relevant international Sports Law professionals.
- The Master includes two academic stays (United Kingdom and Switzerland), where you will visit and receive practical training in leading institutions and law firms in the sports and sports law sector.
- The Master is ranked first in the top specialized Law programs by El Mundo.
- You will work on real sports law cases handled by other lawyers. Litigation, sports dispute resolution, ADR´s, arbitrations, mediations etc.. always with all the supporting documentation, claim, counterclaim, procedural strategy, writs, resources, sentences and awards, etc ...
- We guarantee an internship period in leading law firms. An accurate learning opportunity that will give you security in the beginning and future of your professional career. A chance to learn from industry leaders and to work with the best professionals in the sector.
- Over 1000 graduates that are currently working in the Sports Law Industry.
- We offer a unique training methodology based on a combination of practical cases, master classes, institutional visits and in-house training.
- ISDE Alumni Employment Network and Networking with over 10,000 alumni, professors and program directors, made up of more than 200 professional firms from more than 30 countries.
International students testimonialsby Masters ISDE
Álvaro Gil Ex Alumno Master in International Sports Lawby Masters ISDE
Dev Kumar. Professor of the Masterby Masters ISDE
Andrews Calcagnotto. Ex Alumno Máster in International Sports Lawby Masters ISDE
Iria. Ex Alumna Máster in International Sports Lawby Masters ISDE
Delia Castaños Ex Alumnaby Masters ISDE
Avram Grant Lecturing at ISDEby Masters ISDE
Katherine Porter. Máster in International Sports Lawby Masters ISDE