The Master in International Sports Law has been designed for graduates in Law interested in developing their careers in the Sports Law Industry.
Applicants must be able to attend the Master as full-time students for a period of one year in Madrid, Spain.
It is also compulsory for all the students to have a very good command of the English language in written and oral form.
Why should you choose this program?
- The Master´s faculty is composed by the most relevant international Sports Law professionals.
- The Master includes two academic stays (United Kingdom and Switzerland), where students will be trained in leading institutions and law firms in the sports and sports law sector.
- The Master is ranked first in the top specialized Law programs by El Mundo & Expansión
- You will work on real sports law cases handled by other lawyers. Litigation, sports dispute resolution, ADR´s, arbitrations, mediations… The student will always have all the supporting documentation, claim, counterclaim, procedural strategy, writs, resources, sentences and awards...
- We guarantee an internship period in leading law firms, clubs, governing bodies.... A unique learning opportunity that will give you the basis on which to build your future professional career. A chance to learn from industry leaders and to work with the best professionals in the sector..
- Over 1000 graduates that are currently working in the Sports Law and Management Industry. ISDE Sports Law Alumni.
- We offer a unique training methodology based on a combination of practical cases, master classes, institutional visits and in-house training.
- ISDE Alumni Employment Network and Networking with over 10,000 alumni, professors and program directors, made up of more than 200 professional firms from more than 30 countries.
International students testimonialsby Masters ISDE
Álvaro Gil Ex Alumno Master in International Sports Lawby Masters ISDE
Dev Kumar. Professor of the Masterby Masters ISDE
Andrews Calcagnotto. Ex Alumno Máster in International Sports Lawby Masters ISDE
Iria. Ex Alumna Máster in International Sports Lawby Masters ISDE
Delia Castaños Ex Alumnaby Masters ISDE
Avram Grant Lecturing at ISDEby Masters ISDE
Katherine Porter. Máster in International Sports Lawby Masters ISDE