1. COMMERCIAL LAW
I. International contracts.
II. Bankruptcy law.
III. Banking contracts and international financing. International methods of payment.
IV. Introduction to international stock-market. Agreements of negotiable values.
V. International trade law. Joint ventures.
VI. Intellectual property law. E-commerce law.
VII. Competition law.
VIII. International insurance contracts.
2. COMPANY LAW
I. Corporation law and corporate governance.
II. Company’s directors: duties and liabilities.
III. M & A transactions: mergers and acquisitions.
IV. Listed companies: takeovers.
V. Corporate real estate.
3. INTERNATIONAL TAX LAW
I.Transfer pricing. International tax planning. EU tax law.
II. International double taxation.
III.The OECD and UN model tax treaties.
4. EMPLOYMENT LAW
I. European employment law.
III. International hiring.
5. PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW
I. The international regulatory framework of Law. The treaty legal framework. Integration of international rules in the governmental regulatory framework. Application and interpretation of international rules.
II. Governmental influence: maritime law. Air space and transport.
III. Energy law.
IV. Environmental law. International protection.
6. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES: LITIGATION AND ADRs
I. International judicial process and assistance. Enforcement of foreign judicial procedures.
II. Alternative dispute resolution.
III. International commercial arbitration. Enforcement of foreign arbitral awards.
IV. Mediation. Conciliation and other ADRS.
7. CRIMINAL LAW
I. Economic, financial and business criminal law.
II. International criminal law: war crimes and crimes against Humanity.
8. INTERNATIONAL FAMILY LAW
I. International human rights rules referred to families and family life as well as private international law rules that affect families.
II. Marriage, separation and divorce, child custody and adoption.
III. Inheritance law.
9. FOREIGN TRADE
I. Foreign Trade Law.
II. International economy and foreign affairs.
III. Universal economic organization.
IV. General agreement on tariffs and trade (GAAT).
V. Anti- GATT reactions: The United Nations conference on trade and development (UNCTAD) and the United Nations
VI. Industrial development organization (ONUDI).
VII. The OMC.
VIII. Dispute settlement.
10. INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
I. Society and International Community
II. Theory of the International Relations
III. International Cooperation for Development
IV. International Contemporary Conflicts
V. International Cooperation: United Nations operating system
VI. Foreign politics. International Protocol
VII. Governmental bodies for foreign policy. Diplomacy. Consular affairs.
VIII. Public Affairs Strategies
International Foreing Trade
- International Economy
- International Institutions and its competences
- International Regulations (mention CISG)
- International Agreements and its scopes
International Transactions (M&A)
- Most important characteristics of International Transactions
- Shareholder's agreements
- M&A International Perspective
- Process of carrying out a M&A deal
- Drafting M&A documents
- Complete analysis and drafting a real Due Diligence Report
International Commercial Contracts
- International techniques to know in order to reach collaboration agreements depending on the country and culture
- International Distribution Agreement
- International Agency Agreement
- International Franchise Agreement
- Joint-Venture Agreement
- Understanding of structure and characteristics of international contracts
- Interpretation and drafting international contracts
International Corporate Law
- Types of companies around the world
- Main differences between international companies
- European, US, Chinese and common law Corporate Systems
- Shareholders: rights and liabilities
- Company's Directors: Offices and Liabilities
- Analysis and drafting Articles of Association
- Resolution of Corporate conflicts (Drag Along, Tag Along, Russian Roulette, Texas Shoot-Out, etc.).
- Analysis of Balance Sheet
- Analysis of Annual Income Sheet
- Analysis of Cash-flow Statements
- The importance of the accounting in the Companies. Timelines.
- Financial analysis of the Company situation (Solvency, profitability and liquidity).
International Real Estate and investments
- International Real Estate Transactions
- SPA, Mortgages, Leasing and Lease-Back agreements
- Finance Agreements of Real Estate
International Law: Jurisdiction, Applicable Law and Enforcement
- Applicable Law
Introduction and principles to European Union. Single market and free trade
- Analysis of European Union History and its Institutions
- Analysis of politics and economy of European Union
- Law-making procedures of the EU
- EU Directives and Regulations.
- International relationship of EU. Special attention to Brexit issue
- EU principles and substantive EU Law
- Movement of goods, services, capital and persons
- Remedies and compensation between EU Member Estates according to EU Judgment
Competition Law and Antitrust
- Competition Law
- Horizontal agreements in restraint of trade
- Vertical exclusionary agreements
- Abuse of dominant position
- State aids
Venture Capital and Private Equity
- Analysis of investments and private equity strategies
- Investment in retail, consumer goods and new technologies sectors
- Hedge funds
International Tax Law. Strategies and tax planning
- International substantive Tax Law
- International Engineering and planning taxation
- Standards for taxing cross-border income, BEPS plans and EU tax Directives.
- Transfer Pricing
- International Double Taxation
- Indirect Taxes
Structuring international trade transactions and contracting proceedings
- Ways of structuring international transactions
- Financing international transactions (mezzanine financing)
- Structuring purchase of Companies and Real Estate: auction process, beauty contest, distressed acquisition, etc.
International Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law
- Insolvency Procedure
- Bankruptcy Systems (EU System and US System-Chapter 11)
- Strategies, regulations and negotiations of international bankruptcy cases
Intellectual and Property Law
- Intellectual Rights: patents, trademark, trade secrets, copyright, data protection
- Property Rights
- Procedure to register Intellectual and Property Rights
- International Regulations and institutions
International Dispute Resolution
- Mediation Resolution
- Arbitration Resolution
- Society and international community
- International contemporary conflicts
- International cooperation: United Nations operating system
- Public Affairs Strategies
- Foreign politics. International protocol
Speech skills and way of dealing with international clients
- Analysis of cultures around the world
- Ways of dealing with international client
- EU Employment Regulations
- Differences between international employment systems
- Study and analysis of minimum requirements to include into employment agreements
Foreign and Immigration Law
- Procedures to validate foreign documents
- International Hiring
International Environment Law
- Environmental Law, regulations and remedies
- Energy Law and public resources
- Main institutions of International Environment
International Compliance and Corporate Governance
- Comparison between Compliance systems around world
- Implementation of Compliance Programs
- Corporate Governance
International Criminal Law
- Economic, financial and business criminal law
- White collar crimes
- Money Laundry and Anti-bribery
New Technologies Law
- The importance of the data private protection
- Robotic, drones, smart contracts and new apps applied to the law
- Legal writing in formal and informal languages (e-mails, letters, etc.)
- Drafting corporate documents (minutes, certifications, MOU, etc.)
- Analysis of definitions of main words and terms used in legal language
Negotiation skills: multiparty negotiation and group decision
- Techniques to use in dispute resolution
- Multiparty negotiation and group decision
- Structure of Negotiation: BATNA, role of emotions, negotiation process design
- Management and Leadership Skills
- Business development