This Master has been developed for graduates in Law, lawyers who want to improve their law knowledge and practice in an increasing global economy scenario and other persons with interest in developing their career in the International Law framework.
This Master expressly includes a unique training trip to New York, in which students will have the opportunity to study American Law at the campus of Columbia University.
Why should you choose this program?
- This program allows the student to travel to New York, in order to attend master classes, guided visits to the main North American Law firms and participate in workshops for one week.
- In order to practice law with sufficient guarantees, it is necessary for any lawyer to acquire the practical knowledge and its correct application. This learning mechanism can only be acquired in the centers such as ISDE that are in close contact with the most relevant local and international law firms.
- We are the only Academic Institution created by more than 200 national and international law firms.
- We guarantee a period of internship with full integration within prominent law firms. An accurate learning opportunity that will give you security in the beginning and future of your professional career. A chance to learn from industry leaders, to learn to work with the best in the sector.
- 80% of the large law firms that hire recent graduates, claim to select those that have a master that includes several subjects for and ease of adaptation and rotation within the different departments.
- The master introduces you to the lawyer from a practical perspective: you will analyze real cases, write legal texts, improve your oral expression and you will have contact with the most outstanding professionals of the sector.
- 90% of our graduates are finally incorporated to work in the firm where they have developed the internship period.
- Jobs in ISDE Alumni. Networking with more than 10,000 international alumni, teachers and program directors, made up of professional firms from more than 30 countries.
- Program referenced in Financial Times.
Stefan Tucker. Professor of ISDEby Masters ISDE
Academic Director Francisco Silvánby Masters ISDE
Jeffrey Batt Professorby Masters ISDE
Eunice Ting - Studentby Masters ISDE
Catarina Gaspar Steinertby Masters ISDE
Minna Gu. Ex Alumna Máster Máster in International Lawby Masters ISDE
International students testimonialsby Masters ISDE
Jeffrey Benza Master in International Lawby Masters ISDE
Alejandro Zapata. Ex Alumno Máster in International Lawby Masters ISDE
Maria Hernández. Ex Alumna Máster Máster in International Lawby Masters ISDE