Offered in conjunction by ISDE and University of Miami School of Law, this course is for law students and professionals who are interested in broadening their understanding of the global sports and entertainment industries and provides an understanding of the differences and similarities between the U.S. and the international entertainment and sports law landscapes.
Who is Eligible to Participate?
- Foreign and domestic legal practitioners. Foreign and domestic enrolled law students
- Students enrolled in Miami Law School and ISDE America should contact their respective schools (see contact information below) to discuss enrollment.
- Non-lawyers with eligible industry expertise (before applying please contact Greg Levy: firstname.lastname@example.org for the intensive week program in Miami and the Admissions Department: email@example.com for the intensive week program in Madrid).
Why should you choose this program?
- You will study Sports Law & Entertainment Law at two academic leaders in U.S. and International sports law : University of Miami School of Law and ISDE Madrid
- You will achieve a complete understanding of the differences and similarities between the U.S. and the international entertainment and sports law landscapes.
- You will broaden and enhance your professional network in the sports and entertainment law industry.