The Global Master in International Sports Law is aimed and focused on the sector of already experienced lawyers, or other persons who are already holding a B.A. degree, who have proved experience and knowledge in the field of Sport Law or Sport Management, and who are interested in studying a Masters Degree in International Sports Law.
As it is ISDE’s philosophy we do not only mean our students to reach the most up to date knowledge about Sports Law, but to acquire the skills that will help them to reach their professional goals.
To do so we count on an academic staff composed by the most important lecturers related to the Sports Law world. Their commitment in making of this program the best online master in sports law is the guarantee of its unequalled quality.
Why choose the Global Master in International Sports Law?
- The Master´s faculty is composed by the most relevant international Sports Law professionals.
- The Master is ranked first in the top specialized Law programs by El Mundo.
- You will work on real sports law cases handled by other lawyers. Litigation, sports dispute resolution, ADR´s, arbitrations, mediations etc.. always with all the supporting documentation, claim, counterclaim, procedural strategy, writs, resources, sentences and awards, etc ...
- Over 1000 graduates that are currently working in the Sports Law Industry.
- ISDE Alumni Employment Network and Networking with over 10,000 alumni, professors and program directors, made up of more than 200 professional firms from more than 30 countries.