The Global Master in International Sports Law is aimed and focused for professionals that are not able to attend a full time, one year long program. Students of this Master come from Law, Business Administration, and Economics backgrounds, who want to acquire practical and work oriented knowledge in the field of International Sports Law and Sport Management.
ISDE’s philosophy is not only to acquire the most up to date knowledge on Sports Law, but to acquire the skills that will help them to reach their professional goals, as well as a professional network within the industry.
To do so, our faculty is composed of the most relevant lecturers in the Sports Law and Management sector. Their commitment in making this program the best online master in sports law and management is the guarantee of its unparalleled excellence.
Why choose the Global Master in International Sports Law?
- The Master´s faculty is composed by the most relevant international Sports Law professionals.
- The Master is ranked first in the top specialized Law programs by El Mundo & Expansión.
- You will work on real sports law cases handled by other lawyers and professionals. Litigation, sports dispute resolution, ADR´s, arbitrations, mediations etc... The student will always have all the supporting documentation, claim, counterclaim, procedural strategy, writs, resources, sentences and awards, etc ...
- Over 1000 graduates are currently working in the Sports Law and Management Industry.
- We offer a unique training methodology based on a combination of practical cases, master classes...
- ISDE Alumni Employment Network and Networking with over 10,000 alumni, professors and program directors, made up of more than 200 professional firms from more than 30 countries.