The Global Master in International Sports Law is aimed at and focused towards professionals that are not able to attend a year long, full-time program. Students of this internationally renowned Master program come from Law, Business Administration, and Economics backgrounds, who want to acquire practical, work oriented knowledge in the field of International Sports Law and Sport Management.
ISDE’s philosophy is not only to help students acquire the most up to date knowledge on Sports Law, but also to acquire the skills that will help them to reach their professional goals, all whilst developing a professional network within the industry.
To do so, our faculty is composed of some of the most highly regarded lecturers and practitioners in the Sports Law and Management sector, worldwide. Their commitment in making this program the best online master in sports law and management provides a warranty of its unparalleled excellence, and as a benchmark in the industry.
Why choose the Global Master in International Sports Law?
- The Master´s faculty is composed by the most highly regarded international Sports Law professionals.
- The Master is ranked first in the top specialized Law programs by El Mundo & Expansión.
- You will have the opportunity to work on real sports law cases handled by other lawyers and professionals. Litigation, arbitrations, mediations; students will always have the relevant supporting documentation to be able to find legal solutions with the help of experts within the field.
- Over 1,000 ISDE graduates are currently working worldwide in the Sports Law and Management Industry.
- We offer a unique training methodology based on a combination of theoretical knowledge, practical exercises and master classes.
- ISDE Alumni Employment Network and Networking with over 10,000 alumni, professors and program directors, made up of more than 200 professional firms, from over 30 different countries.