The objective of the ISDE selection process is to guarantee that all participating students have a similar level, so that they are all comfortable meeting the demands of the program and keeping up with the pace of the work.
Once a candidate has demonstrated their desire to partake in the double degree program, by means of submitting all the personal information required, they will be assigned a coordinator from the admissions department who will take charge of the progress of their application, providing any and all information that is needed and answering any questions that the candidate may have.
Proceso de admisión
If you are interested in studying at the ISDE you will have to pass the admissions process.
The following people may start the admissions process:
- Students currently in the second phase of the Bachillerato.
- Students who meet the university requirements of one of the member states of the EU, including holders of a European Baccalaureate, those with an International Baccalaureate, those coming from the Swiss educational system, those coming from the Chinese educational system, as well as those from the educational systems of Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein, notwithstanding any specific tests that are needed for access to certain courses.
Candidates initially submit a document to start the admissions process.
Once the process has been started you must provide the following documentation:
- A copy of your identity document.
- A copy of your report cards for the 3rd and 4th stages of your secondary education and for the 1st phase of the Baccalaureate.
- Certificates or documents that attest to your level in the languages you speak.
- A letter of motivation, in which you explain your reasons for wanting to study at the ISDE.
- An additional option is a letter of motivation written and signed by your parents or legal guardian.
- A letter of recommendation from your school's careers advisor.
Once all of these documents have been supplied your application will be considered by the admissions committee.
If you pass this first evaluation, you will be invited to our Madrid campus for the entrance tests:
- An English language test, a critical assessment of a text, and a psychometric test.
- A personal interview with an advisor from the centre.
- Admissions tribunal.
- An interview between the management of the centre and the student's family.
Once the tests are completed, and evaluated a final decision will be made as to whether the student is suitable or not for the double degree program.
A single payment of €1,386
Each course requires 10 monthly payments of €1,260 each.
Payment via bank direct debit.