This Master in International Sports Law has been designed for graduates in Law and other people interested in developing their careers in the Sports Law World.
The applicants must be able to attend and dedicate one year to the programme as a full-time student.
It is also compulsory for all the students to have a a very good command of English language, as this will be the official language of the program and therefore all the lectures will be given in English.
Why should you choose this program?
- The Master´s faculty is composed by the most relevant international Sports Law professionals.
- The Master includes two academic stays (United Kingdom & Switzerland), where you will visit and receive practical training in leading institutions and law firms in the sports and sports law sector.
- The Master is ranked first in the top specialized Law programs by El Mundo.
- We are the only academic institution created by lawyers for lawyers.
- We guarantee an internship period in leading law firms. An accurate learning opportunity that will give you security in the beginning and future of your professional career. A chance to learn from industry leaders and to work with the best professionals in the sector.
- Over 176 graduates that are currently working in the Sports Law Industry.
- We offer a unique training methodology based on a combination of practical cases, master classes, institutional visits and in-house training.
- Full networking creation and client base within the sector.
Over 90% labor insertion within the sector. These are some of the examples of former students:
Legal Counsel at Asian Football Confederation
Alvaro Manuel Gil Baquero
Lawyer at Atlético de Madrid
Associate at Cuatrecasas Gonçalves Pereira
Head of Legal at the European Club Association
Ornella Desirée Bellia
Head of Legal Affairs at European Professional Football Leagues
Legal Counsel chez FIFA
Legal Counsel at UEFA
Alberto Díaz Lorente
Legal Counsel at LaLiga Competition Operations Department
Natalie St. Cyr Clarke
Associate at LIBRA LAW Ibarrola & Ramoni Avocats
Sports arbitration at Lévy Kaufmann-Kohler
Sports Lawyer at Mills & Reeve
Head of Disciplinary and Governance at FIFA
Nicole A. Santiago
Coordinator, Player Relations & Competition at Major League Soccer
Director of Business Development and Legal Affairs at North American Soccer League
Katherine K. Porter
Associate, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Marc Valentin Lenz
Club Licensing & Financial Fair Play at UEFA
Application period: Open
Álvaro Gil Ex Alumno Master in International Sports Lawby Masters ISDE
Dev Kumar. Professor of the Masterby Masters ISDE
Andrews Calcagnotto. Ex Alumno Máster in International Sports Lawby Masters ISDE
Iria. Ex Alumna Máster in International Sports Lawby Masters ISDE
Katherine Porter. Máster in International Sports Lawby Masters ISDE
Delia Castaños Ex Alumnaby Masters ISDE
Avram Grant Lecturing at ISDEby Masters ISDE