Hard work, experience and connections are the keys to success in the rapidly expanding field of international commercial and investment arbitration. If you are prepared to work hard, the ISDE Master in International Commercial & Investment Arbitration offers a unique opportunity to obtain the experience and connections to help you build, consolidate and accelerate a successful career.
For lawyers seeking to advance their qualifications in the field of international commercial and investment arbitration while continuing to work full time, this is the only program of its kind. The program features:
- Monthly Master Seminars with the world’s leading arbitrators on Saturdays. Participants gain an inside view on the most important cases in all the major forums for international commercial and investment arbitration.
- Intensive Professional-Skills Training on Friday evenings and Saturdays support the acquisition of the body of knowledge and core skills demanded of international arbitrators.
- A Capstone Week in New York City, where participants can learn more about the American approach to international arbitration and meet some of the leading U.S.-based arbitrators.
- Throughout the program, opportunities for networking with faculty and fellow participants will be maximized. Enrollment is limited to promote both networking and participative learning.
Why should you choose the Master in International Commercial Arbitration?
- You are interested in pursuing a career in arbitration and want to develop the knowledge base, skills and contacts needed to launch your career.
- You are already involved in arbitration and are looking to make the leap to the next level.
- You want to advance your career without leaving your current position to pursue a full-time program.
- You understand that arbitration is a field where networking is absolutely pivotal to career success and you want to build personal relationships with the world’s leading arbitrators.
- You want to build a powerful network of colleagues with whom you will form the next generation of leading international arbitrators.