This Master in Sports Management & Legal Skills, by ISDE and FC Barcelona, has been designed for graduates in Business Administration, Law and Economics, as well as for professionals from other fields who wish to develop their careers in the world of sports; and professional athletes who, after having retired from the competition, aspire to continue in the sports field as managers.
Why should you choose this program?
- The faculty of this master is formed by the most recognized professionals of the international sports world.
- Includes a one-week academic stay at Columbia University, located in New York, where you will receive master classes in sports negotiation and visit the most prestigious American sports organizations. Flights and accommodation are included.
- You will learn all the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to direct and manage sports institutions.
- We guarantee a period of practice in high-level sports institutions. An opportunity that will provide you with the necessary security in the beginning and future of your professional career. An opportunity to learn from the leaders of the international sports industry and to work with the best professionals in the sector.
- More than 20 years of experience in sports training.
- Job exchange in which sports organizations collaborate and offices of lawyers of reference for a fast integration where they select to excellently formed professionals.
- Teaching methodology based on a combination of practical cases, lectures, institutional visits and professional practices.
- Some of the professional careers after finishing the Master in Sports Management and Legal Skills: Management of sports organizations, Law Offices, Sports Agent, Sports Consulting, Sports Equipment Industry, Sports Centers, Federations, Leagues, Clubs and Associations, Training and education, Management in sports service companies, Organization of sporting events.