This unique partnership of specialist institutions is offering a pioneering and exclusive online program focused on practical learning that is officially accredited by both world leading organizations in their respective fields.
The faculty’s program is composed by some of the most senior lawyers in the Spanish and Latin legal world and focuses on teaching participating students to understand legal texts, develop the practical skills needed to formulate arguments and be able to effectively communicate with Spanish speaking clients.
The Cervantes Institute is an institution founded by the Spanish government in 1991 to promote the Spanish language and Spanish and Hispanic-American culture. Today the Cervantes Institute is a leading institution in the development of the Spanish language and has a presence in 5 continents and more than 75 centers across multiple countries. The Institute organizes DELE exams and encourages cultural activities in collaboration with other organizations.
Why should you choose this program?
- You will learn the essentials of legal Spanish from the top market professionals.
- You will be able to study online with full flexibility in a tailored course that will be shaped around the needs of the students.
- You will develop the in-demand skills required to represent Spanish speaking clients.
- You will acquire the tools needed to work in the international market.
- You will expand your knowledge by learning a new system of law.
Application deadline: Open